Home » Travel Blog
Say Bye Bye to 2012 by Visiting Green Cities of India
2012 is almost gone means today is 31st Dec. so everyone wants to say Bye Bye to 2012 year. So, our nature mother provides us a lot of source to enjoy such moments. Nature provides us pristine beaches, forests which are full of flora and incredible mountains which one can utilize as a place of memorable time span. In India we have a lot of incredible and awesome green cities to visit at this New Year 2013 or end of year 2012.
The Green cities of India are given below which one can easily unveil to adieu the year 2012:-
1. Chandigarh: Chandigarh is green and clean city of India. It is capital of two states Haryana and Punjab of India. This green city is located near the foothills of Shivalik range of the Himalayas. This splendour and beautiful city has a lot of eco-friendly places which can attract a person easily. The places to see in Green city Chandigarh are Rose Garden, Suhana Lake and Rock Garden. These places fascinate the lovers a lot. So you all can make a lot of fun in Chandigarh to adieu 2012.
2. Kerala: Kerala is one the fastest growing eco-friendly excursion. Whenever one heard the name of Kerala, his mind start thinking about the hilly terrains, coconut groves and backwater. One can enjoy the elephant safari in Kerala. So, one can spend a great weekend at this wonderful place.
3. Dehradun: Dehradun is a historical hill station which is situated in the lap of majestic Himalayas. This place is full of green valleys and colourful mountains. One can say bye to 2012 year by having a lot of adventurous buffs like, rafting, paragliding, angling and ice-skating etc.
4. Manali: “Manali” a place which can amaze a person very soon. As this place is embellish with flora and fauna. Natural beauty of this green city is very bewildering. It is near to Kullu valley. The main attractions of this place are Rohtang Pass, Arjun Gufa, Beas Kund, Solang Valley, Manu temple, Vashishta temple and Jagatsukha temple etc. One can enjoy trekking, camping and snowfall.
5. Delhi: Ohh!!! How can you forget to visit Delhi (the capital of India) which is quoted as green city too? Delhi has a lot of excursions which will fascinate you all to adieu 2012 in many different ways. Many buildings in Delhi designed as per going green concept.
Now, you all have a great list of cities or places where you can get rapt in natural beauty of flora and fauna. By visiting these places one can say a very memorable bye to 2012 year. So, I am waiting for your sweet experiences that where you are going or want to spend your last day of year 2012. J